Up to 2,000 lbs. Capacity
The Commander 2000 is Thern's largest fully portable crane, capable of handling larger loads with an adjustable boom for a full range of height and reach options, with only a 6" concrete floor required.
Like a favorite tool in your toolbox, Thern Commander 2000 portable davit cranes are ideal for many applications. Their sturdy design makes them both affordable and easy-to-use.
• Load ratings up to 2,000 lbs (907 kg)
• Rugged and affordable
• Manual or power operation
• Rotates 360º
• No-tools assembly/disassembly
• 5 Corrosion-resistant finishes
• Variety of bases
• 2-Year Standard Warranty
• Base Model includes corrosion resistant electrostatic powder coated finish.
• Galvanized Finish provides extra protection against corrosion.
• Epoxy Grey Finish provides extra protection against corrosion.
• Stainless Steel Models are constructed of 304 or 316 stainless steel with an
electro-polished finish for superior corrosion resistance.