Up to 850 lbs. Capacity
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, Thern introduces some great improvements to their popular First Mate series davit crane. The NEW Thern First Mate 5PF5 davit crane is simple perfection. Simple set up, easy to use, easy to transport, easy on your budget and can easily lift up to 850 lbs. – A 350 lb improvement over the previous model.
The new crane can be configured with a spur gear or worm gear hand winch for short, less frequent lifts or with a power winch for longer, more frequent lifts. Normally lifting loads up to 79 feet below floor level, the First Mate can now be configured for long lifts of up to 285 feet for use on silos, towers, bridges, mezzanines, roof tops and more.
The First Mate crane series comes standard with a red powder coat finish and is also available in galvanized, epoxy, 304 or 316 Stainless Steel finishes for ultimate protection in harsh environments.
• Crane Rotates 360° on a sleeve bearing in the base
• Handle on crane makes rotation easy
• Adjustable Boom Angle with 3 different positions for operation
• Crane folds down for storage or transport
• Manual or power winch operation
• Corrosion-resistant finishes
• Rugged and affordable
• Optional Lock holds crane position at 30° increments
• 2-Year Standard Warranty.
• Base Model includes corrosion resistant electrostatic powder coated finish.
• Galvanized Finish provides extra protection against corrosion.
• Epoxy Grey Finish provides extra protection against corrosion.
• Stainless Steel Models are constructed of 304 or 316 stainless steel with an
electro-polished finish for superior corrosion resistance.