4HPF2M Up to 2,000 lbs.
4HPF5M Up to 5,000 lbs.
4HPF9M Up to 9,000 lbs.
4HPF15M Up to 15,000 lbs.
4HPF20M Up to 20,000 lbs.
4HPF25M Up to 25,000 lbs.
With load capacities up to 25,000 lbs., Thern 4HPF series power winches are engineered with helical/parallel, high efficiency gearing making them perfect for applications requiring longer travel distance and fast line speeds. The enclosed, direct-drive gearing design of the HPF Series delivers reliable operation and helps reduce maintenance costs, while a modular design means Thern can easily customize these winches to fit your application.
• FLANGE STYLE ROLLER BEARINGS are self-aligning with cast housings to maintain smooth drum rotation.
• WELDED STEEL DRUM with outside flange anchors allow for uniform winding and help extend life of wire rope. Anchors allow cable to be over wound or under wound from either side of the drum.
• EXTENDED SOLID STEEL DRUM SHAFT for uniform loading.
• FLANGE MOUNTED MOTOR is a 230/460 volt 3 phase motor, 60 cycle, IP 55, TEFC severe duty, reversible, class F insulated, continuous duty brake motor. Standard motors comply with relevant standards including NEMA, MG1, ANSI, CSA, IEC and ABS.
• DIRECT DRIVE GEAR REDUCERS, comprised of helical/parallel gears, deliver high efficiencies from 88% to 94% making winches well suited for applications requiring long travel distances and faster line speeds. The heat treated helical/parallel gear set provides improved durability and operates in an oil bath, enclosed in a high strength cast iron gearcase, SAE class 30. Double-lip oil seals keep oil in and contaminants out. Large capacity bearings ensure long life. Speed reducers meet AGMA standards.
• LOAD HOLDING MOTOR DISC BRAKE is spring set, electrically released for positive load control.
• WIRE ROPE ASSEMBLIES sold separately per customer request.
• ANSI B30.7 COMPLIANCE is available. Please contact the mdi.
• Two-year Limited Warranty